Since 2012, centralCTmedia has created gorgeous, effective, and custom websites that are designed for our clients’ needs and specifications.
What our website design services will deliver
Here are just a few of the objectives we can achieve when designing a website tailored for your business:
- Custom web design that results in a site that is visually appealing, easy to use, optimized, converts visitors into customers, is mobile-friendly, and encourages growth over time.
- A mobile-friendly, responsive web design. 52 percent of all internet activity in the US originates from mobile devices, and Google is rolling out their mobile-first algorithm. We’ll design a site for you that looks and functions great on every screen size.
- An SEO-optimized website that is built from the ground up with SEO best practices in mind.
- A website that clearly communicates your company’s message with all the important information on your products, services, and company culture.
- A website that drives leads using conversion optimized website design methodology and advanced user experiences to drive your visitors to action.
- Clear calls to action that help users find information they want and convert visitors to customers.
- Advanced functionality such as e-commerce, password-protected content, forums, event registrations, etc. You name it, we can build it.
- Content writing services that build your brand, tell your story and attract traffic, using SEO-friendly best practices.
What you’ll get working with us
The custom website designed for your business is tailored to meet the online needs of your customers, and we want you to be involved in every step of the process! When you design a site with us, you will have:
- Direct communication with the web team to discuss the project including developing a strategy, design requirements, budget details, scope of work, schedule, etc. And for the convenience of our clients, our meetings are held using video conferencing.
- Collaboration with an assigned Project Manager to review the web process, set expectations, answer any questions and ensure you are fully aware of how your site will be built.
- An approval process of your site’s strategy, design, content, and launch.
- A customized process to fit your needs. Of course, we know schedules can be hectic at times, so we can work with you whether you want to be thoroughly or only marginally involved.
Ready to chat?
For more information about our website development opportunities, including our new lower up-to-date rates, call 860-940-7001, submit your information below or email email@example.com