We’re rolling out a new way for professionals to find customers in less time.
Add value to your personal brand!
No one person can be good at everything. We all have our strengths, and we generally recognize when expert input is needed for important business and life decisions.
While you could buy or sell your own home, there are advantages to working with real estate and legal professionals. Experts also offer assistance with financial planning, accounting, investing and marketing insight to improve the visibility of businesses large and small.
Likewise, an expert’s plan for building a new home or remodeling an existing structure will likely be superior to your own. A weekend getaway may be simple to arrange, but planning a major vacation, something more exotic, is best left to travel experts. And do you know what questions to ask when buying a waterfront summer vacation cottage?
Big parties can be fun. However, when planning a special event, who wouldn’t want great ideas and assistance? There are even personal development professionals who can help improve your thought processing. It’s called brain optimization. The following experts offer insight and advice in their area of expertise. Don’t hesitate to contact them for any assistance you might need.
“Roundup Experts” is a great way to feature yourself. Potential clients want to know the person behind the work.
Your feature will be presented in a Q&A format along with a personalized bio. Your feature will include at least one picture. You can submit a maximum of five photos.
Once complete, your feature will have a permanent article link to share and will be included in the Connecticut Roundup Experts directory. Additionally, your post will be marketed on social media including Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram.
For more information about Roundup Experts call 860-940-7001, submit your information below or email us at email@example.com.
Let’s build something together
Subscribe to The Connecticut Roundup
Latest Stories From The Connecticut Roundup
- Want to Donate Locally But Not Sure How? Get to Know Your Community FoundationExponent Philanthropy a nationwide center for family philanthropy says everyone wants to help during a crisis, and, for many, that means giving money. But few understand what it takes
- Camera Shows State Trooper Tossed onto I-84 in Plainville — Man ArrestedA suspect was taken into custody Thursday after a chase and crash that injured a Connecticut state trooper. It happened on I-84 East in Plainville. Officers were responding to calls
- Postal Worker From Bristol Did a “Big” No-NoJohn H. Durham, United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut, and Matthew Modafferi, Special Agent in Charge of the U.S. Postal Service, Office of Inspector General, today announced
- Burlington Scavenger Hunt Underway — Offers Safe Family ActivityLooking for a safe socially distant family activity? Consider the Burlington Community Fund Scavenger Hunt. Participants will be tasked with finding and perhaps discovering ten popular Burlington locations. Participants
- Bristol Police to Participate in Click-It-or-Ticket CampaignWith the Thanksgiving Weekend upon us, Connecticut’s law enforcement agencies intend to promote safe driving and increase the protection of all motorists. Law enforcement officials are out on Connecticut’s
- Ten Worst Places in Connecticut Video Proven to be Fake NewsSeveral years ago, a video claiming to countdown the “ten worst places” in Connecticut went viral. It played heavily on prevalent stereotypes and many have criticized its lack of