We’re rolling out a new way for professionals to find customers in less time.
Add value to your personal brand!
No one person can be good at everything. We all have our strengths, and we generally recognize when expert input is needed for important business and life decisions.
While you could buy or sell your own home, there are advantages to working with real estate and legal professionals. Experts also offer assistance with financial planning, accounting, investing and marketing insight to improve the visibility of businesses large and small.
Likewise, an expert’s plan for building a new home or remodeling an existing structure will likely be superior to your own. A weekend getaway may be simple to arrange, but planning a major vacation, something more exotic, is best left to travel experts. And do you know what questions to ask when buying a waterfront summer vacation cottage?
Big parties can be fun. However, when planning a special event, who wouldn’t want great ideas and assistance? There are even personal development professionals who can help improve your thought processing. It’s called brain optimization. The following experts offer insight and advice in their area of expertise. Don’t hesitate to contact them for any assistance you might need.
“Roundup Experts” is a great way to feature yourself. Potential clients want to know the person behind the work.
Your feature will be presented in a Q&A format along with a personalized bio. Your feature will include at least one picture. You can submit a maximum of five photos.
Once complete, your feature will have a permanent article link to share and will be included in the Connecticut Roundup Experts directory. Additionally, your post will be marketed on social media including Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram.
For more information about Roundup Experts call 860-940-7001, submit your information below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s build something together
Subscribe to The Connecticut Roundup
Latest Stories From The Connecticut Roundup
- 32 Things to Do in Connecticut This JanuaryLooking for something to do in Connecticut in January? Even with all the COVID-19 safety restrictions, there is still soContinue Reading
- This Litchfield Hills Chocolate Trail is RidiculousThere simply aren’t many things in this world more loved, more appreciated, more craved, than chocolate. Chocolatiers are magicians whoContinue Reading
- Give The Gift of Cool CT ExperiencesKnow someone who’s impossible to buy for? Why not give them a great Connecticut experience, such as: A day (orContinue Reading
- This City Ranked One of the Most Popular Disc Golf Courses in ConnecticutThe City of Bristol in partnership with the Parks, Recreation, Youth and Community Services Department and the Disc Golf AssociationContinue Reading
- Captivating Short: Connecticut’s Worst Blizzard in State HistoryFebruary 6, 1978, started out as just another day in Connecticut. But by midday, the Blizzard of 1978 hit withContinue Reading
- Connecticut Remembers Caldor — Popular Retro Items GaloreWe understand the appeal of online shopping: It’s quick, it’s convenient, the options are limitless, and you don’t even haveContinue Reading