Connecticut Roundup is looking for a Remote Social Media Manager to join its social media team!
As a Community Manager, you’ll be responsible for sparking and maintaining discussions with readers on Facebook, sharing content our readers will enjoy, moderating Facebook Lives, and coordinating with the editorial team to select the best articles for posting on social media.
If you are creative, motivated, and are obsessed with geeky movies, TV, and gaming topics, this is the role for you.
Our aim is to find the right candidate, who will help us grow this position into a bigger role (and team)!
- Increase engagement by starting discussions with our followers.
- Replying to comments on our Facebook page.
- Replying to inbox private messages on-brand and in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with the editorial team to post breaking news and targeted article content.
- Approve daily memes submissions and seek out fun content to share.
- Track content performance and use data to determine the best content for our FB audience.
- Quality assurance of all Facebook posts.
- Create posts for brand maintenance on other social platforms: Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.
- Work collaboratively with the Publisher on a daily basis to innovate outreach.
- Good understanding of social community management.
- Open-availability and willingness to check-in during evening/weekends
- Ability to work from home
- Strong English communication skills
The hiring team at Connecticut Roundup will be back to you as soon as possible if we think you’d make a solid addition to the team.
To apply please email your resume and cover letter with a brief description about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org