Do you have a PASSION for sales? Are you looking for a career with a PURPOSE?
Connecticut Roundup is looking for an experienced Community Advertising Sales Executive to join our sales team. Connecticut Roundup provides low-cost advertising solutions that give businesses and organizations the ability to immediately reach their existing audience.
As part of our team, you will help our customers gain better visibility while supporting their local communities. Through your efforts you will help businesses further their bottom-line growth and strengthen key relationships within the community as you own and grow your book of business.
THIS IS A REGIONAL REMOTE POSITION MANAGING A BOOK OF BUSINESS. TRAVEL IS NECESSARY FOR THIS ROLE.
You can live your PASSION through a culture that actively supports local communities and delivers an excellent source of community and business awareness and profitability.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Travel to a new location each week
- Travel regionally within your book of business, potentially within a multi-state geography
- Manage book of business and generate new leads
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Educate business owners and successfully strategize to sell advertising solutions through a high volume of outbound sales calls
- Stay organized and manage your time effectively to complete daily and weekly sales goals
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Unlimited income potential, commensurate to work ethic and success in achieving monthly quotas
- Great work/life balance so you can do the things that you love
- Enrich skills through our two-week training program with ongoing coaching to ensure continued success
- Partner with customers by providing the resources they need to make a real difference in their communities, our employees experience greater job satisfaction
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Ability to work remotely
- Proven ability and comfort to achieve daily high outbound calls (75+ calls per day average.)
- Comfortable handling objections with the ability to ability to close sales deals
- Entrepreneurial in spirit; desire to build one’s own book of business
- Proven ability to self-manage in an autonomous work environment
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation – REQUIRED
To apply please email your resume and cover letter with a brief description about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to The Connecticut Roundup
Uber brought people to stores, hotels, bars, malls, universities and concert venues, among other places, over the last year and now we are learning the post popular spots for customers of the ride-share service to go. Uber has released the top drop-off destinations for 2019 in Hartford, where Walmart tops the list, and in New… Read more
The New England Carousel Museum will be in full New Orleans-style celebration mode during their 30th annual Mardi Gras party on Saturday, February 22, 2020 from 7:30 PM – midnight. Come join us for an evening of fun and frolicking with great music, good food, bourbon, and beads. The Big Easy evening features music and… Read more
Connecticut is home to 14 of the businesses on the Fortune 500 list — as well as 60 more leaders in such growing industries as advanced manufacturing, aerospace, bioscience, insurtech, medtech and more. Listed below are the Fortune 500 companies headquartered in Connecticut, but scroll down to see a few more examples of the top… Read more
Torrington Mayor Carbone announced the city through a committee of volunteers, has begun making plans to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of the passage of the 19th Amendment, the Women’s Right to Vote. This was the single largest expansion of democracy in our nation’s history. The committee is in the early stages of planning celebratory events… Read more
Subscribe to The Connecticut Roundup Explore our Featured Merchants Submit New & Events Share with us and our readers your news, events, suggestions, ideas, listings or just about anything and everything Connecticut! Please fill out the form below or email us to include photos. email@example.com Add a Business Listing
If you haven’t heard by now, Connecticut is home to a restaurant that meat lovers are drooling over. If the idea of a dining experience that features all-you-can-eat meat seems like a dream come true, then you need to head straight to Texas de Brazil in Farmington. Subscribe to The Connecticut Roundup Explore our Featured… Read more
On Thursday, New Jersey declared itself the pizza capital of the world. On Friday, Connecticut declared war. The Garden State’s verified, official, state-run Twitter account issued what could be seen as a challenge. In honor of National Pizza day this Sunday, “We will be declaring New Jersey the pizza capital of the world,” the tweet said. “Get… Read more
There is a long and glorious tradition of pizza in Connecticut. From original and authentic pizzerias to family-run restaurants, everything you’re looking for in (and on) a pizza is, well, under your nose. The state, by the way, is famous for ‘Apizza’, a truly Connecticut-style pie that is cooked in a wood or coal-fired oven at… Read more
A new proposal from Gov. Ned Lamont could make it legal to use recreational marijuana in Connecticut. Support among the public has been growing and with Massachusetts selling marijuana legally and other states considering, they say now is the time for Connecticut. “Like it or not, legalized marijuana is a short drive away in Massachusetts,”… Read more
The entire state is rammed with a fantastic range of foodie options, but we’re going to let you in on a little secret – your best teeth-chomping bet is Connecticut ribs. The racks are huge and the tastes are melt-in-your-mouth delicious – from honey-sweet to brow-dripping hot, there is something for everybody on our list of the… Read more