Do you have a PASSION for sales? Are you looking for a career with a PURPOSE?
Connecticut Roundup is looking for an experienced Community Advertising Sales Executive to join our sales team. Connecticut Roundup provides low-cost advertising solutions that give businesses and organizations the ability to immediately reach their existing audience.
As part of our team, you will help our customers gain better visibility while supporting their local communities. Through your efforts you will help businesses further their bottom-line growth and strengthen key relationships within the community as you own and grow your book of business.
THIS IS A REGIONAL REMOTE POSITION MANAGING A BOOK OF BUSINESS. TRAVEL IS NECESSARY FOR THIS ROLE.
You can live your PASSION through a culture that actively supports local communities and delivers an excellent source of community and business awareness and profitability.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Travel to a new location each week
- Travel regionally within your book of business, potentially within a multi-state geography
- Manage book of business and generate new leads
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Educate business owners and successfully strategize to sell advertising solutions through a high volume of outbound sales calls
- Stay organized and manage your time effectively to complete daily and weekly sales goals
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Unlimited income potential, commensurate to work ethic and success in achieving monthly quotas
- Great work/life balance so you can do the things that you love
- Enrich skills through our two-week training program with ongoing coaching to ensure continued success
- Partner with customers by providing the resources they need to make a real difference in their communities, our employees experience greater job satisfaction
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Ability to work remotely
- Proven ability and comfort to achieve daily high outbound calls (75+ calls per day average.)
- Comfortable handling objections with the ability to ability to close sales deals
- Entrepreneurial in spirit; desire to build one’s own book of business
- Proven ability to self-manage in an autonomous work environment
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation – REQUIRED
To apply please email your resume and cover letter with a brief description about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to The Connecticut Roundup
Father’s Day is a time to celebrate fathers, father figures and families. As a way to do that while supporting… Read more
A ribbon cutting was held on Saturday, May 15, 2021, for the opening of the repainted playground turtles at Brackett… Read more
Bristol Accelerates ‘Wow Factor’ Bridge Reconstruct in Time for Memorial Blvd Centennial Celebrations
The project to reconstruct the Memorial Blvd Bridge across the Pequabuck River at the eastern end is scheduled to start… Read more
Griffin Health and the State Dept. of Public Health is providing Pfizer vaccinations and will be located at the Mrs.… Read more
Looking for something to do in Connecticut in May? Whether you want something active or relaxing, cultural or nature-oriented, historic… Read more
Wheeler is hosting a virtual job fair on June 2, 2021, from 3 – 7 pm. The organization is hiring… Read more
Bristol Department of Parks, Recreation, Youth and Community Services announced the selection of Lauren Bent, as the city’s first Arts… Read more
The American Clock & Watch Museum announced the publication of the new book, Joseph Ives and the Looking Glass Clock. Author… Read more
Have you been vaccinated? Then you’re eligible for a free drink! The Connecticut Restaurant Association is partnering with Governor Lamont… Read more
Springtime in Connecticut quickly takes hold in May, rewarding us with colorful gardens, open fields, flowering trees and wonderful spring festivals.… Read more