Do you have a PASSION for sales? Are you looking for a career with a PURPOSE?
Connecticut Roundup is looking for an experienced Community Advertising Sales Executive to join our sales team. Connecticut Roundup provides low-cost advertising solutions that give businesses and organizations the ability to immediately reach their existing audience.
As part of our team, you will help our customers gain better visibility while supporting their local communities. Through your efforts you will help businesses further their bottom-line growth and strengthen key relationships within the community as you own and grow your book of business.
THIS IS A REGIONAL REMOTE POSITION MANAGING A BOOK OF BUSINESS. TRAVEL IS NECESSARY FOR THIS ROLE.
You can live your PASSION through a culture that actively supports local communities and delivers an excellent source of community and business awareness and profitability.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Travel to a new location each week
- Travel regionally within your book of business, potentially within a multi-state geography
- Manage book of business and generate new leads
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Educate business owners and successfully strategize to sell advertising solutions through a high volume of outbound sales calls
- Stay organized and manage your time effectively to complete daily and weekly sales goals
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Unlimited income potential, commensurate to work ethic and success in achieving monthly quotas
- Great work/life balance so you can do the things that you love
- Enrich skills through our two-week training program with ongoing coaching to ensure continued success
- Partner with customers by providing the resources they need to make a real difference in their communities, our employees experience greater job satisfaction
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Ability to work remotely
- Proven ability and comfort to achieve daily high outbound calls (75+ calls per day average.)
- Comfortable handling objections with the ability to ability to close sales deals
- Entrepreneurial in spirit; desire to build one’s own book of business
- Proven ability to self-manage in an autonomous work environment
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation – REQUIRED
To apply please email your resume and cover letter with a brief description about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to The Connecticut Roundup
The American Clock & Watch Museum will livestream its 4th annual Wine, Women & Watches event on Thursday, September 17th at 7:00… Read more
U.S. Attorney John H. Durham and Connecticut Attorney General William Tong announced that Ean James, D.M.D., has entered into a… Read more
Bristol residents, city departments, non-profits and community organizations are invited to learn about Connecticut’s Solar for All Program that offers… Read more
A chemical product manufacturer, and a cupcake bakery are among the many new businesses in Bristol in June. Other new… Read more
The Bristol, Plainville and Southington Observer will not resume operations of their weekly publications. The papers — which were owned… Read more
The City of Bristol’s Public Works Department has released its schedule for the 2020 fall paving program which will… Read more
Main Street Community Foundation (MSCF) is accepting applications for grants distributed from the Men & Boys’ Fund. Nonprofit organizations with… Read more
The Mayor’s Office and the United Way will be sponsoring a third Farmers to Families Produce Distribution program for this… Read more
A crisis reveals as much as it devastates. Retailers that were struggling before the coronavirus outbreak are now crumbling. Not… Read more
87 acres of wetlands in Farmington and abutting land in Bristol went on the market last week. The land sits… Read more