Connecticut Roundup serves as a user’s guide to everything Connecticut, both in print and online. Through world-class design, bold photography, and captivating writing, we point you to the best in local news, business professionals, food, drink, arts, culture, fashion, and more.
We also introduce you to Connecticut’s most fascinating people and dig deep on the subjects that matter most to our readers. We passionately chronicle and celebrate this complicated, wonderful, vibrant section of the state we all love. We know everything about this area. And soon you will, too.
Why With Us?
|Simple. We produce well-designed publications for the most engaged residents in our communities. We strive to ‘wow’ our readers, and they rely on us for solid content about things that really matter locally. |
The readers are the focus of every decision we make. It’s brilliant, actually – a simple recipe for a magazine’s success: by focusing on pleasing the readers, then the advertisers benefit the most. We know capturing the imaginations of the readers is our job – that’s what advertisers pay us to do.
How do we do that? We tell the fascinating backstories, find the ‘out-of-the-way’ spots and creative minds. We write about the influencers, the innovators and the entrepreneurs. We strive to make sure our readers choose locally, first.
Our publications are deliberately different – disruptive in new markets simply by meeting the needs of savvy small businesses owners searching for a way to reach the best local customers – through a marketing medium which matches and reflects the quality of their brands.
Our Marketing Mission
We will strive to provide our viewership and advertisers with an upscale, high-quality, and memorable publication. Our goal is to present interesting, current and relevant content, incorporating a visually pleasing presentation. We are committed to marketing our advertisers’ brands in the best possible light while representing the style, glamour and excitement of the local experience.
For more information about our advertising and sponsorship opportunities, including our up-to-date rates, call 860-940-7001, submit your information below or email us at email@example.com.
Subscribe to The Connecticut Roundup
Latest Stories on The Connecticut Roundup
- Celebrate Father’s Day While Supporting Local Men and BoysFather’s Day is a time to celebrate fathers, father figures and families. As a way to do that while supportingContinue Reading
- Ribbon Cutting Slated for Repainted Turtles at Brackett Park and Federal Hill GreenA ribbon cutting was held on Saturday, May 15, 2021, for the opening of the repainted playground turtles at BrackettContinue Reading
- Bristol Accelerates ‘Wow Factor’ Bridge Reconstruct in Time for Memorial Blvd Centennial CelebrationsThe project to reconstruct the Memorial Blvd Bridge across the Pequabuck River at the eastern end is scheduled to startContinue Reading
- Bristol Offers Daily Vaccinations at Rockwell ParkGriffin Health and the State Dept. of Public Health is providing Pfizer vaccinations and will be located at the Mrs.Continue Reading
- 34 Things to Do in Connecticut This MayLooking for something to do in Connecticut in May? Whether you want something active or relaxing, cultural or nature-oriented, historicContinue Reading
- Wheeler to Host Virtual Job FairWheeler is hosting a virtual job fair on June 2, 2021, from 3 – 7 pm. The organization is hiringContinue Reading