Connecticut Roundup serves as a user’s guide to everything Connecticut, both in print and online. Through world-class design, bold photography, and captivating writing, we point you to the best in local news, business professionals, food, drink, arts, culture, fashion, and more.
We also introduce you to Connecticut’s most fascinating people and dig deep on the subjects that matter most to our readers. We passionately chronicle and celebrate this complicated, wonderful, vibrant section of the state we all love. We know everything about this area. And soon you will, too.
Why With Us?
|Simple. We produce well-designed publications for the most engaged residents in our communities. We strive to ‘wow’ our readers, and they rely on us for solid content about things that really matter locally. |
The readers are the focus of every decision we make. It’s brilliant, actually – a simple recipe for a magazine’s success: by focusing on pleasing the readers, then the advertisers benefit the most. We know capturing the imaginations of the readers is our job – that’s what advertisers pay us to do.
How do we do that? We tell the fascinating backstories, find the ‘out-of-the-way’ spots and creative minds. We write about the influencers, the innovators and the entrepreneurs. We strive to make sure our readers choose locally, first.
Our publications are deliberately different – disruptive in new markets simply by meeting the needs of savvy small businesses owners searching for a way to reach the best local customers – through a marketing medium which matches and reflects the quality of their brands.
Our Marketing Mission
We will strive to provide our viewership and advertisers with an upscale, high-quality, and memorable publication. Our goal is to present interesting, current and relevant content, incorporating a visually pleasing presentation. We are committed to marketing our advertisers’ brands in the best possible light while representing the style, glamour and excitement of the local experience.
For more information about our advertising and sponsorship opportunities, including our up-to-date rates, call 860-940-7001, submit your information below or email us at email@example.com.
Subscribe to The Connecticut Roundup
Latest Stories on The Connecticut Roundup
- Want to Donate Locally But Not Sure How? Get to Know Your Community FoundationExponent Philanthropy a nationwide center for family philanthropy says everyone wants to help during a crisis, and, for many, that means giving money. But few understand what it takes
- Camera Shows State Trooper Tossed onto I-84 in Plainville — Man ArrestedA suspect was taken into custody Thursday after a chase and crash that injured a Connecticut state trooper. It happened on I-84 East in Plainville. Officers were responding to calls
- Postal Worker From Bristol Did a “Big” No-NoJohn H. Durham, United States Attorney for the District of Connecticut, and Matthew Modafferi, Special Agent in Charge of the U.S. Postal Service, Office of Inspector General, today announced
- Burlington Scavenger Hunt Underway — Offers Safe Family ActivityLooking for a safe socially distant family activity? Consider the Burlington Community Fund Scavenger Hunt. Participants will be tasked with finding and perhaps discovering ten popular Burlington locations. Participants
- Bristol Police to Participate in Click-It-or-Ticket CampaignWith the Thanksgiving Weekend upon us, Connecticut’s law enforcement agencies intend to promote safe driving and increase the protection of all motorists. Law enforcement officials are out on Connecticut’s
- Ten Worst Places in Connecticut Video Proven to be Fake NewsSeveral years ago, a video claiming to countdown the “ten worst places” in Connecticut went viral. It played heavily on prevalent stereotypes and many have criticized its lack of