How well do you know all there is to see and do in Connecticut?
Take our short quiz to test your knowledge today! You can even challenge your friends — especially if your score is hard to beat!
When you’re done, we’ll create a custom wish list of places in the quiz you might like to visit. We can’t wait to see you!
Subscribe to The Connecticut Roundup
Follow the Roundup, along with over 125,000 other subscribers!
- 32 Things to Do in Connecticut This JanuaryLooking for something to do in Connecticut in January? Even with all the COVID-19 safety restrictions, there is still soContinue Reading
- This Litchfield Hills Chocolate Trail is RidiculousThere simply aren’t many things in this world more loved, more appreciated, more craved, than chocolate. Chocolatiers are magicians whoContinue Reading
- Give The Gift of Cool CT ExperiencesKnow someone who’s impossible to buy for? Why not give them a great Connecticut experience, such as: A day (orContinue Reading
- This City Ranked One of the Most Popular Disc Golf Courses in ConnecticutThe City of Bristol in partnership with the Parks, Recreation, Youth and Community Services Department and the Disc Golf AssociationContinue Reading
- Captivating Short: Connecticut’s Worst Blizzard in State HistoryFebruary 6, 1978, started out as just another day in Connecticut. But by midday, the Blizzard of 1978 hit withContinue Reading
- Connecticut Remembers Caldor — Popular Retro Items GaloreWe understand the appeal of online shopping: It’s quick, it’s convenient, the options are limitless, and you don’t even haveContinue Reading