The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2014 annual report for us and to kick off the new year, we’d like to share with you our activity in 2014.
The Central Post was viewed about 2,740,000 times in 2014.
The busiest day of the year was March 14th with 69,981 views. The most popular post that day was Dying to Play the Choking Game.
In 2014, that post received 351,798 views and continues to grow on a daily basis.
In addition, there were 3,865 new posts, growing the total archive to 5,972 posts.
These are the posts that got the most views!
- 1 Dying to Play the Choking Game
- 2 New Owner Plans Caldor Comeback
- 3 Bristol Restaurant Shuts Down After Health Department Inspection
- 4 Newspaper Falsely Accuses Local Chinese Buffet Of Serving Cat Meat
- 5 Rare 1962 Video Of Downtown Bristol
Our total social media footprint reaches about 7,000 active followers on various platforms with 4,264 email subscriptions.
Thanks for flying with us in 2014.
We look forward to serving you again in 2015! Happy New Year!